the MARUM GeoB Core Repository will be closed between December 27 and 29. In case you may have a sample request between December 18 and 21 or between January 2 and 5 Michael Siccha will handle your request.
We wish you all a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year 2018.
Vera Bender, Michael Siccha, and Jürgen Pätzold
At the MARUM GeoB Core Repository we inventorise and maintaine the jointly achieved and still growing treasure of marine samples with state-of-the-art curation and archiving techniques (ExpeditionDIS – CurationDIS; version GeoB). Our goal is to provide high quality sample material while retaining a well preserved core and sample archive at the same time.
For further information please login or get in touch with one of the below noted contact persons.
For info about/ access to
- List of GeoB Numbers
- MARUM GeoB Sample Requests
- MARUM GeoB Chief Scientists Guidelines
- MARUM GeoB Drilling Information System (DIS)
- Berichte aus dem MARUM und dem Fachbereich Geowissenschaften... (Grüne Reihe)
- MARUM GeoB Core Repository Internal Core Section Search